The COVID-19 pandemic and its impact on our community — including the children we serve, our volunteers, and our staff — is of great concern to us at Voices for Children. All CASAs should have received email communication from Voices for Children with details on how to best conduct your role as a CASA during this time. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to your advocacy supervisor.
Activities and Events
Legoland Ticket Reservations
Voices for Children’s partnership with Legoland has resumed and CASAs can now request ticket reservations for themselves, their assigned youth, and foster parents. For questions or to request Legoland ticket reservations from VFC, please contact CASAkids@speakupnow.org.
- Youth can use Legoland tickets only once during their dependency case.
- Tickets are only for assigned youth, foster parents, and CASAs. This includes Non-Minor Dependents (NMDs) and children of NMDs.
- Legoland will provide 1 parking pass per group.
- Please have a few dates selected when your entire group is available to go at least 6 weeks after your request.
- Please provide the name of each person in your party and their relationship to your assigned youth.
- If a child ticket is requested, please indicate the age of that child.