Voices for Children provides more than one-third of San Diego County’s 5,100 foster children with the caring support of a CASA volunteer. But there are many more who still need a CASA to speak on their behalf—in the courtroom, classroom, and community—and to ensure their needs are met. These children have been abused, abandoned, and neglected, and many of them feel very much alone…until they meet their CASA.
Please join us in our efforts to make sure that every San Diego child who needs a CASA gets one. Find materials and ideas in this Toolkit to Speak Up about the need for CASA volunteers.
April is National Child Abuse Prevention Month & May is National Foster Care Month! Click here for special templates unique to these months.
- Invite Voices for Children to speak to your organization, club, community group, association, or PTA, or at your company, place of worship, gym, or private event: Book a Speaker
- Bring a friend to one of our Volunteer Information Sessions
- Send out and share information with your colleagues, friends, and family: Samples
- Include information in your newsletter or bulletin: Samples
- Distribute Voices for Children’s flyers and brochures in your community
- Speak Up through social media: Samples
- Spread the word about your company’s commitment to serving San Diego County’s foster youth: Templates
- Inspire others through quotes and photos: Graphics
- Learn the facts: Foster care and CASA statistics
- Talk about Voices for Children and the CASA Program! Consider who in your life could be a CASA, and let them know you think they would be a great volunteer.
If you have other ideas, please share them with us! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.