Please join us in our efforts to make sure that every child who needs a CASA gets one. Find materials and ideas in this toolkit to speak up about the need for CASA volunteers.
- Invite Voices for Children to speak to your organization, club, community group, association, or PTA, or at your company, place of worship, gym, or private event: Book a Speaker
- Bring a friend to one of our Volunteer Information Sessions
- Send out and share information with your colleagues, friends, and family: Samples
- Share Voices for Children's PSA video: Download / View
- Include information in your newsletter or bulletin: Samples
- Distribute Voices for Children’s flyers and brochures in your community
- Speak Up through social media: Samples
- Spread the word about your company’s commitment to serving foster youth in San Diego and/or Riverside Counties: Templates
- Inspire others through quotes and photos: Graphics
- Learn the facts about foster care and CASAs: Statistics
- Talk about Voices for Children and the CASA Program! Consider who in your life could be a CASA, and let them know you think they would be a great volunteer.
- Month-long Observances April is National Child Abuse Prevention Month & May is National Foster Care Month! Click here for special templates unique to these months.
If you have other ideas, please share them with us! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.