We take pride in our extraordinary employees and their team spirit. Our staff members are dedicated to helping children in foster care and supporting the work of our CASA volunteers.
Top Reasons to Work at VFC
- We work in a supportive team environment and we set a high bar for ourselves in regard to professionalism and work ethic.
- We truly do make a difference in people’s lives. As an advocacy organization, every day we work to improve the lives and outcomes for abused and neglected children in foster care.
- We are privileged to supervise and support talented and committed CASA volunteers.
- We rely on our creativity and problem-solving skills to find solutions to the challenges and limitations of the child welfare system.
- VFC offers opportunities for growth and career development in many areas, including public speaking and leadership.
- We have ample opportunities to increase our advocacy skills and knowledge of the child welfare system through conferences and workshops.
- Our employees play an instrumental role in developing our vision and pioneering new ways to meet the needs of the children we serve.
- We enjoy full health benefits, including dental and optical, and a 403(b) retirement plan.
- We enjoy 13 paid holidays (including all court holidays) in addition to vacation time off.
Current Employment Opportunities
We value diversity at Voices for Children and encourage applicants from all backgrounds and communities, including people of color, the LGBTQIA+ community, multi-lingual individuals, and people with disabilities.
Check back soon for new opportunities.
Voices for Children is an equal opportunity employer.
Voices for Children is committed to being a diverse and inclusive organization and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against individuals, including employees, volunteers, clients, vendors, and contractors, on the basis of race, ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, medical condition, marital status, pregnancy, physical and mental disabilities, genetic information, veteran status, caregiver status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws, or on the basis of any perception that an individual has any of these characteristics, or on the basis that an individual is associated with someone who has or is perceived to have these characteristics. We are committed to these standards in all practices including recruitment, advertising, job application procedures, hiring, firing, advancement, compensation, training, benefits, transfers, social and recreational programs, and any other terms, conditions, and privileges of involvement with Voices for Children.