We take pride in our extraordinary employees and their team spirit. Our staff members are grateful for the opportunity to interact with people from all walks of life and are dedicated to helping foster children in need and supporting the work of our CASA volunteers.
Top Reasons to Work at VFC
- We work in a supportive team environment and we set a high bar for ourselves in regard to professionalism and work ethic.
- We truly do make a difference in people’s lives. As an advocacy organization, every day we work to improve the lives and outcomes for abused and neglected children in foster care.
- We are privileged to supervise and support talented and committed CASA volunteers.
- We rely on our creativity and problem-solving skills to find solutions to the challenges and limitations of the child welfare system.
- VFC offers opportunities for growth and career development in many areas, including public speaking and leadership.
- We have ample opportunities to increase our advocacy skills and knowledge of the child welfare system through conferences and workshops.
- Our employees play an instrumental role in developing our vision and pioneering new ways to meet the needs of the children we serve.
- We enjoy full health benefits, including dental and optical, and a 403(b) retirement plan.
- We enjoy 13 paid holidays (including all Court holidays) in addition to vacation time off.
Current Employment Opportunities
San Diego County: Special Events Manager
The Special Events Manager oversees Voices for Children’s events and ensures that all are consistent with the agency’s policies and procedures as well as its high standards of excellence.
San Diego County: Advocacy Supervisor
An Advocacy Supervisor will: (1) ensure that the dependency children assigned to Court Appointed Special Advocate volunteers receive the advocacy they need; (2) ensure that the children’s best interests are presented to the Court by Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASAs); (3) ensure that the needs of the volunteers are met and that the volunteers are satisfied; (4) ensure that the policies and procedures of VFC are followed by all volunteers; (5) carry out all assigned responsibilities; (6) assist with volunteer recruitment and retention efforts; and (7) promote the mission of Voices for Children in the community.
San Diego County: Volunteer Recruitment Assistant
The Volunteer Recruitment Assistant will: (1) assist with the volunteer recruitment and outreach efforts for the organization; (2) process volunteer inquiries and schedule Information Session attendance and initial interviews; and (3) assist with the screening of applicants to the CASA Program.
How To Apply
- Visit our careers site at: https://careers.jobscore.com/careers/voicesforchildren
- Choose the position for which you would like to apply.
- Read through the Job Description and Application Instructions thoroughly.
- Select “Apply for this Job” at the bottom of the appropriate job description to complete your application. Please be sure to submit all materials requested.
Voices for Children is an equal opportunity employer.
Voices for Children does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, age, medical condition, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, caregiver status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws, or on the basis of any perception that an applicant or employee has any of these characteristics, or on the basis that an applicant or employee is associated with someone who has or is perceived to have these characteristics. This policy applies to all employment practices including recruitment, advertising, job application procedures, hiring, firing, advancement, compensation, training, benefits, transfers, social and recreational programs, and any other terms, conditions and privileges of employment.