We take pride in our extraordinary employees and their team spirit. Our staff members are grateful for the opportunity to interact with people from all walks of life and are dedicated to helping foster children in need and supporting the work of our CASA volunteers.
Top Reasons to Work at VFC
- We work in a supportive team environment and we set a high bar for ourselves in regard to professionalism and work ethic.
- We truly do make a difference in people's lives. As an advocacy organization, every day we work to improve the lives and outcomes for abused and neglected children in foster care.
- We are privileged to supervise and support talented and committed CASA volunteers.
- We rely on our creativity and problem-solving skills to find solutions to the challenges and limitations of the child welfare system.
- VFC offers opportunities for growth and career development in many areas, including public speaking and leadership.
- We have ample opportunities to increase our advocacy skills and knowledge of the child welfare system through conferences and workshops.
- Our employees play an instrumental role in developing our vision and pioneering new ways to meet the needs of the children we serve.
- We enjoy full health benefits, including dental and optical, and a 403(b) retirement plan.
- We enjoy 13 paid holidays (including all Court holidays) in addition to vacation time off.
Current Employment Opportunities
Chief Philanthropy Officer
The Chief Philanthropy Officer provides overall vision, leadership, and strategic direction for Voices for Children’s fund development and philanthropic programs and activities. The Chief Philanthropy Officer position requires an individual who is a strong leader, understands and is passionate about VFC’s mission, exemplifies VFC’s Core Values, and can effectively and persuasively articulate VFC’s mission and programs to others in a way that educates and inspires them to support the organization. Reporting to the CEO and serving as a key member of the VFC leadership team, the Chief Philanthropy Officer works in close collaboration with the CEO, the Board of Directors, and VFC staff.
* Please note: we are continuing to collect applications for this position, however, we will not be conducting interviews during the current COVID-19 stay-at-home mandate. We will be in touch with applicants in the future once we are able to resume our interviewing process. Thank you!
Follow this link for full job description and directions for how to apply.
Voices for Children is an equal opportunity employer.
Voices for Children does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, age, medical condition, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, caregiver status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws, or on the basis of any perception that an applicant or employee has any of these characteristics, or on the basis that an applicant or employee is associated with someone who has or is perceived to have these characteristics. This policy applies to all employment practices including recruitment, advertising, job application procedures, hiring, firing, advancement, compensation, training, benefits, transfers, social and recreational programs, and any other terms, conditions and privileges of employment.