No one can do everything, but everyone can do something.
In order to provide critical CASA advocacy to as many children as possible, we rely on the support of hundreds of individuals, foundations, and businesses.
Raise money for Voices for Children independently or with your family, friends, colleagues, or any group to which you belong. With just a little imagination and planning, you can have fun and do good at the same time.
Have an idea for a fundraiser? Need an idea? Get inspired with the list below or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Host an event, such as a dinner, fun-run or walk, or a yard sale. Get creative!
- Donate sales from your business or part of the proceeds from a creative endeavor.
- Ask your favorite business or organization to support Voices for Children.
- Coordinate a “Voices for Children Campaign” in your workplace.
- Ask friends and family to make donations to Voices for Children in lieu of wedding, anniversary, or birthday gifts.
- Introduce your children to philanthropy. Help them organize a lemonade stand or other child-oriented fundraiser.
Let Us Help
Let us know about your event by contacting us at email@example.com. We are so grateful for your generosity, and our team is happy to help. We may even be able to help spread the word.
Voices for Children is a private, nonprofit organization, designated by the IRS as a 501(c)(3) public charity. Donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law (federal tax ID: 95-3786047).