Click on the links below to download PDF versions of our flyers and brochures. If you would like hardcopies of these flyers mailed to you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Community Board flyer for CASA recruitment: These have tear-off tabs at the bottom, so potential volunteers can take our website address with them. If you know of any good spots with a community board where you could hang such a flyer for us (a coffee shop, bookstore, office, gym, community center, etc.), download one here. Be sure to cut the strips at the bottom and ask a manager for their OK before hanging a Voices for Children flyer.
- Flyer for CASA recruitment: This one is perfect for emailing or passing out at meetings. It is much like the one above—without the tabs. Download one here.
- Flyer for CASA recruitment (Spanish version): Download one here.
- Information cards (Spanish version): Download one here.
- Voices for Children brochure: This brochure promotes becoming a CASA or supporting their work by making a donation. It presents facts about foster care and the impact CASAs have on the life of a foster child. This version is best to email out to your contacts. Download it here.