Sample Facebook or Instagram Posts
- Every child deserves a safe and permanent home. Speak up for those who don’t have one and become a CASA volunteer for a child in foster care. Sign up to learn more at a volunteer information session: speakupnow.org/volunteer
- Local children in foster care often struggle, moving between homes and schools without consistent adults in their lives. By serving as a volunteer advocate with @VoicesForChildrenSD, you can work one-on-one with a child or group of siblings and make sure their needs are being met for a brighter future. Visit speakupnow.org to learn more.
- Speak up for the children living in [San Diego County / Riverside County] foster care. To help, consider becoming a CASA volunteer with @VoicesForChildrenSD. With just 10-15 hours a month, you can create a brighter future for a child. To learn more, visit speakupnow.org.
- I speak up for youth in foster care. Join me in helping to give these children a voice. Learn more: speakupnow.org
- Every 47 sec a child is abused. Every 2 min a child goes into foster care. This takes 1 sec to RT. speakupnow.org