No one can do everything, but everyone can do something.
In order to serve every child in San Diego’s dependency system, we must raise millions of dollars each year, and we could use your help.
Raise money for Voices for Children independently or with your family, friends, colleagues, or any group to which you belong. With just a little imagination and planning, you can have fun and do good at the same time.
• Host an event, such as a dinner, fun-run or walk, or a yard sale. Get creative!
• Donate sales or part of the proceeds from a creative endeavor.
• Ask your favorite business or organization to support Voices for Children.
• Coordinate a “Voices for Children Campaign” in your workplace.
• Ask friends and family to make donations to Voices for Children in lieu of wedding, anniversary, or birthday gifts.
• Introduce your children to philanthropy. Help them organize a lemonade stand or other child-oriented fundraiser.
• Register your event by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will provide our logo and may be able to help with digital promotion.
• Have an idea for a fundraiser? Need an idea? Contact email@example.com.
Voices for Children is a private, nonprofit organization and all gifts are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.